Report reaching ACCRA24.COM and GhanaSky.com Doctor and Google publisher, shows that, Bishop Dag Heward-Mills who is popularly known as a full-time Pastor and Evangelist, was a qualified medical doctor in 1989.
He soon felt led to give himself wholly to the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ but the question is …clitoris! clitoris! clitoris! clitoris! clitoris! clitoris!?
According to ACCRA24.COM and GhanaSky.com all we do, we should aim at the glory of God, pleasing and honouring only ELOHIM. Is Bishop Dag against the law of NATURE or Spiritual laws? 1 Corinthians 11:14 NIV – says “Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him”.
“I have the right to do anything,” you say-but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything” – but not everything is constructive . NIV: 1 Corinthians 10:23
Bishop Dag Heward- Mills Said “Fawa no bom” True or False?. Dag said is a GOOD thing. That means Women can even do it better because they have a better TONGUE.
Dag Heward- Mills says we can and should do it with our mouths as well. “Fawa no bom”. But is it medically safe?, Was the clitoris made for the mouth?,
GhanaChurch.com analyst will take you through medically and spiritually, so that you can find the answers yourself.
Dr. JESUS vs Dr. Dag-Mills, who is qualify to define the anatomy of clitoris and tongue?
According to AfricaChurches.com, the general rule of the Bible does not allowed Dr. Dag Heward- Mills to talk about such issues before the pulpit, even though Oral s*ex is good for women’s health and makes you feel happier, in the use of indifferent things, we ought to have consideration not of ourselves only, but of our neighbours.
And therefore there are many things which of themselves are lawful, which may be evil when done by us, because of offence to our neighbour.
Did Bishop Dag Heward- Mills asked himself, if what he was teaching was good for “Spiritual temple or edification of the Church?”. The Church here is not about the Church building but individuals. Dr. Dag said the clitoris need to be stimulated and the tongue can do that job better, it can also be a nice, gentle and excellent stimulator? Was the tongue created for such business?.
LISTEN TO FULL AUDIO FROM BISHOP DAG MILLS:
ELOHIM created the tongue for a purpose, such as to diagnose food through the mouth. The beauty of the tongue is to define as follows. Here are few purpose of the tongue:
1. Person’s style or manner of speaking depend on the tongue, that is humans articulating of speech.2. Tongue was created for tasting3. For chewing 4. For swallowing
ANATOMY OF TONGUE: The flexible muscular organ situated in the floor of the oral cavity; it is primarily used as the main organ of taste, for moving food, in swallowing, in sound modification in speech, and for capturing food (i.e. in certain animals such as frogs)
The tongue is a muscular organ in the mouth. The tongue is covered with moist, pink tissue called mucosa. Tiny bumps called papillae give the tongue its rough texture.
Thousands of taste buds cover the surfaces of the papillae. Taste buds are collections of nerve-like cells that connect to nerves running into the brain.
The tongue is anchored to the mouth by webs of tough tissue and mucosa. The tether holding down the front of the tongue is called the frenum. In the back of the mouth, the tongue is anchored into the hyoid bone.
The tongue is vital for chewing and swallowing food, as well as for speech. The four common tastes are sweet, sour, bitter, and salty. A fifth taste, called umami, results from tasting glutamate (present in MSG).
The tongue has many nerves that help detect and transmit taste signals to the brain. Because of this, all parts of the tongue can detect these four common tastes; the commonly described “taste map” of the tongue doesn’t really exist.
Bishop Dag want to tell God that He puts penis at the wrong position and the tongue is the right position for S*E.X.
This is the hour, the church needs to distinguish between PEN*IS and TONGUE. Man is trying to give meaning to many things created by God.
DANGERS OF ORAL S*EX: Things You May Not Know About Oral S*ex 1. O.ral s*ex is linked to throat cancer. Cancer? Yes, you can get throat cancer from oral sex, says American Cancer Society Chief Medical Officer Dr. Otis Brawley, MD.
It’s not oral s*ex, per s*ex, that causes cancer, but the human papillomavirus (HPV), which can be passed from person to person during sex, including oral sex. If you aren’t exposed to HPV during o.ral s*ex, you’re not at risk for cancer.
- Unprotected oral s*ex is common, but has risks. Several sexually transmitted diseases (STDs), including HIV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, HPV, and viral hepatitis can be passed on through oral s*ex.
- “Oral s*ex is not safe s*ex,” says Terri Warren, RN, owner of Westover Heights Clinic in Portland, Ore., a private clinic specializing in STDs.
“It’s safer s*ex, but it’s definitely not safe s*ex.” The risks depend on a lot of different things, including how many s*exual partners you have, your gender, and what particular oral s*ex acts you engage in.
- Atrophic glossitis (bald tongue): The tongue loses its bumpy texture, becoming smooth. Sometimes this is due to anemia or a B vitamin deficiency.
- Canker sores (aphthous ulcers): Small, painful ulcers appear periodically on the tongue or mouth. A relatively common condition, the cause of canker sores is unknown; they are unrelated to the cold sores caused by herpes viruses. Canker sores are not contagious.
- Oral leukoplakia: White patches appear on the tongue that can’t be scraped off. Leukoplakia may be benign, or it can progress to oral cancer.
- Hairy tongue: Papillae can overgrow the surface of the tongue, giving it a white or black appearance.
Scraping off the papillae corrects this harmless condition.
- Herpes stomatitis: The herpes virus can uncommonly cause cold sores on the tongue. Herpes virus cold sores are usually on the lip.
- Lichen planus: A harmless condition that can affect the skin or the mouth. The cause is unknown; however, it is believed to be caused by the immune system attacking the skin and lining of the mouth.
- Oral cancer: A growth or ulcer appears on the tongue and grows steadily. O*ral cancer is more common in people who smoke and/or drink alcohol heavily.
- Macroglossia (big tongue): This can be broken down into various categories based on the cause. These include congenital, inflammatory, traumatic, cancerous, and metabolic causes.
Thyroid disease, lymphangiomas, and congenital abnormalities are among some of the causes of an enlarged tongue.
- Burning mouth/burning tongue syndrome – burning mouth syndrome may be caused by a mild nerve problem.
“I have the right to do anything,” you say-but not everything is beneficial. “I have the right to do anything” – but not everything is constructive . NIV: 1 Corinthians 10:23 “All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify. Let no one seek his own good…” “All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not.” – KJV: 1 Corinthians 10:23 “Everything is permissible,” but not everything is helpful. “Everything is permissible,” but not everything builds up.” 1 Corinthians 10:23
Read Matthew Henry’s Concise Commentary [They were all great teachers]: “10:23-33 There were cases where in Christians might eat what had been offered to idols, without sin. Such as when the flesh was sold in the market as common food, for the priest to whom it had been given.
But, a Christian must not merely consider what is lawful, but what is expedient, and to edify others.
Christianity by no means forbids the common offices of kindness, or allows uncourteous behaviour to any, however they may differ from us in religious sentiments or practices. But this is not to be understood of religious festivals, partaking in idolatrous worship. According to this advice of the apostle, Christians should take care not to use their liberty to the hurt of others, or to their own reproach.
In eating and drinking, and in all we do, we should aim at the glory of God, at pleasing and honouring him. This is the great end of all religion, and directs us where express rules are wanting. A holy, peaceable, and benevolent spirit, will disarm the greatest enemies.”
All things are lawful for me (see 1 Corinthians 6:12). The “for me” is not found in א, A, B, C, D. St. Paul repeats the assertion and its limitations, because he has now proved their force. He has shown that Christian liberty must be modified by considerations of expediency and edification in accordance with the feelings of sympathy and charity.
Gill’s Exposition of the Entire Bible: All things are lawful for me,…. All sorts of food are lawful to be eaten, every creature of God is good, there is nothing common or unclean in itself, polluted or polluting; and so things offered to idols may be lawfully eaten, but not as such, or in an idol’s temple, or before a weak brother; to do which is contrary to the honour of God, and the edification of the saints: and therefore all things are not expedient; to be done always, and in all places, and before all persons.
The apostle suggests, that though they might be lawful to him, and he might make use of his liberty in eating them; yet they might not be expedient, or of service, but on the contrary hurtful to others; and which therefore ought to be judged a sufficient reason for the omission of them: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not; though things of an indifferent nature may be lawfully used, yet they do not always tend to the edification of others, which should be consulted; and when this is the case, they ought to be disused.
This is observed in answer to an objection taken from the doctrine of Christian liberty, allowing the free use of all the creatures, and disengaging men from an observance of the distinction of meats and drinks which the apostle grants; and yet argues from his own example, and the edification of the saints, that this is not always to be closely pursued; but believers should forego what they have a right to use, when the peace and welfare of their fellow Christians require it.
Read Jamieson-Fausset-Brown Bible Commentary:
- All things are lawful for me, etc.—Recurring to the Corinthian plea (1Co 6:12), he repeats his qualification of it. The oldest manuscripts omit both times “for me.” edify not—tend not to build up the spiritual temple, the Church, in faith and love. Paul does not appeal to the apostolic decision (Act 15:1-29), which seems to have been not so much regarded outside of Palestine, but rather to the broad principle of true Christian freedom, which does not allow us to be governed by external things, as though, because we can use them, we must use them (1 Co 6:12). Their use or non-use is to be regulated by regard to edification.
The bible says all things are given to as, but we are not allowed to prettiest every thing we see or know. Christians need to be careful, not to follow some pastors and end up in hell.
As our student who started to study medicine, the science or practice of the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease.