SOKAAT – Soaking And Atmospheric
SOKAAT is a style or category of art, music, or literature which enforce “Soaking And Atmospheric” surroundings of the HOLY SPIRIT in which a person must be soaked in the Holy Spirit within a given Atmosphere.
The spiritual and soulish environment that encompasses all living worshipers of ELOHIM.
John 4:23 …”But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshippers”
Trending Ghanaian Discography Artiste called QueenLet, who hits Ghana and Germany music industry with vocal frequencies in “Soaking and Atmospheric” Gospel style category of music genre.
QueenLet’s music genre attracted the endorsement from Legends, Gospel diva and multiple award-winning Gospel singers,
Queen Esther Smith and Rev Dr Mary Ghansah.
QueenLet is currently tag as the mother of Soaking and Atmospheric [SOKAAT] genre in Gospel music by many countries,
Never in the history of Gospel music industry.
“SOK” stand for SOAKING
“A” stand for AND
“AT” stand for ATMOSPHERIC
When your spiritual life with ELOHIM is dry, soaking and atmospheric can give new life or vigor to your spirit. Re-energize your spiritual life through soaking and atmospheric music (Sokaat).
In the environment of SOKAAT:
1. Spiritual re-energize is possible.
2. The move of the Holy Spirit is possible.
3. The gifts of the Holy Spirit is possible.
4. Total deliverance from demonic powers is possible.
5. Getting closer to the vivid understanding of the voice of God is possible.
6. looking for fresh vision and direction in life, sokaat can bring it to you.
7. SOKAAT can refresh your spiritual living.
8. Searching for an answer, sokaat can make it possible.
9. Falling in love with the Holy Spirit is possible.
10. If you carry responsibilities, sokaat can lift your burden.
11. Trapped by habitual sin, SOKAAT can empower you to break free.
12. Having relationship difficulties, SOKAAT can give you new resources of grace, patience and love.
13. The purpose of SOKAAT Music is “setting aside of oneself to focus and meditate on God for renewal of strength in the HOLY SPIRIT
14. In times of stress and difficulties, it is absolutely imperative that we wait on the Lord to renew our strength.
Even more, QueenLet is a talented and gifted gospel musician of our era by Elohim, a prolific song writer, a composer with intelligence Perceptual reasoning in vocal frequencies and calculuses when an uncooked musical data is given to her.
Finally, QueenLet ministry as a Psalmist is characterised by the manifestation of Elohim’s tangible Presence, resulting in holistic transformation in the lives of participants in the worship experience.
QueenLet has been called into the music industry to inspire, transform and to unmoor every vessel of God with Elohim’s legal emancipation GRACE in this eschatological age.
Ghana News Agency – https://www.gna.org.gh/1.18675895
Ghana Music – https://www.ghanamusic.com/news/top-stories/2020/06/18/queenlet-unleashes-holiness-with-new-song/
Soaking Prayer – https://web.archive.org/web/20070302185819/http://www.ontherock.net/soak/
Ghana Churches – https://ghanachurch.com/queenlet-dropped-anwanwadwuma/
Ameyaw Debrah – https://ameyawdebrah.com/esther-smith-dr-mary-ghansahs-endorsement-queenlet-dropped-another-song-titled-anwanwadwuma/
Soaking & Atmospheric Records – https://africachurches.com/ghana-queenlet-sets-record/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/queenletmusik/
Ghana Sky – http://ghanasky.com/queenlet-releases-dear-holy-spirit/
Ghostwriter: Dr Debrich A. Jeremiah
Source: AfricaChurches.com – Churches News Portal
Post Views: 40,579
Audio Reading Of Above Article In 10 Different Languages - Click The Globe